• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Buy a pin and enter a prize draw to win batb human again set at cost.

Buy a pin and enter a prize draw to win batb human again set at cost.

beckc09

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I am going to list one pin at a time, once that pin sells the buyer will be entered into a prize draw to purchase the Beauty and the Beast Human Again Boxset at cost! This is a very rare set and on many grail lists so perfect for trading. The boxset is in mint condition, as it was when it was purchased from Disney.

The first pin I have to sell is

Pin 20375 WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Tinker Bell)

I would like £28 UK pounds for this pin or the next best offer. Once the pin is sold, the next pin will go on sale. My pinpics is beckc09@hotmail.com and I am selling the vast majority of my pins, so this will give you an idea of what else will be coming up.

Postage depends on where you are in the world, I will ship anywhere.

Happy Buying.

Wow! That set is so amazing. The Chip and mrs potts pin is my Idas highest Grail. I hope you will sell some pins that we need so we can enter to win it. Unfortunately we don't collect Tinker Bell so I will keep an eye on this thread to see when a pin we want comes up. :)

Yes, it is an incredible set and so hard to find now. Such a lovely box and the pins are a good size. Hopefully somebody will show an interest in the tink pin so I can bring out the next pin :)

How many total pins will you be selling prior to offering the grail at cost? I would suspect listing all of the pins with prices initially then crossing them off as they sell. Just my .02cents

Thanks!

Back