• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Calling ALL Southern Californians! SATURDAY JUNE 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling ALL Southern Californians! SATURDAY JUNE 22

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
When? June 22nd Saturday
Time: 4 PM

PLEASE bring a food dish/ drink or 3 dollars! :)

Please PM for details/ address or any other questions!

We have decided to do this every other month alternating with the Disneyland PTNs.

So future months would be:
June
August
October
December

Leave your ideal date here! :)

Last edited:
Bamm!! Count me in... my birthday is in June. Marisa, can you say Dr Facilier???? Pretty pleeeeeze??? :D

Any Saturday/Sunday in June after the 14th works for me.

maybe the june PTN pin was for WDW? lol

I am cool with a june meetup!

take fathersday into account when you start trying to set a date... fatherday weekend might not be a good idea.

I would like to try to go! In June, how about the 1st? It's a Saturday. :)

It would be tons of fun to be able to attend this time. My mom and I would love it. Any time in June would be good except Father's day like the others said. You guys are so awesome to be hosting this :) Thanks.

Alright here is my idea. So in August the Expo will be taking place. I know a lot of people will be down is California for the event. If you make a trade event from August 9-11 that would be great but everyone wants to be at the Expo too. What to do? You cant host you August event in the evening after the Expo. Ahah! I am sure you would get so many traders. You will get traders from all over the world because of the Expo. What do you say?:x: And it will be the only time I will be down there and I REALLY want to trade with you guys!!! So PLEASE...:D

Hello there queen,

I will be the bartender at this event. loves it. #marry_thenight #thequeenlovesthegays #LocaLohanMoments #TheMarisaDifference
#Gayboyproblems #Alcohol_isHealthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back