• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Cancelled due to lack of interest

Completed Game: Cancelled due to lack of interest
Anyone else interested?
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Still trying really hard to fill this game. It would be lovely to be able to have the funds to refresh my traders a bit.

Here is a recap of some of the fun extras:

-For every 3 spots purchased you get 1 free mystery LE pin included in your package

-once randomizer is run, spots 7,9, and 15 get to choose a mini artist print

-once randomizer is run, spot 28 gets a free custom disney themed cold cup!

Please join if you can.
giphy.gif

@coblj003 and @Rick195275 Thank you both for trying to participate, it means a lot. Not sure how much luck i'll have, but we are trying to add on a trip to Volcano Bay for our girls trip in July/August since we decided to opt out of pin trading for a while. Hopefully there is more interest in the sale but regardless thank you both for the kind wishes.

Back