• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Can't post in Trading forum??

Can't post in Trading forum??

DisneyPrincessAbby

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know that before the site went down I had over 30 posts, so I was able to post in the trading forum, but I noticed that since DPF has come back up it reset my post stats, but I still have the trophy from when I reached 30 posts.

I guess my question is if there's anyway for me to re-gain the access I had or if I have to just re-build my number of posts to be able to post in there again?

Thanks in advance!

We lost nearly 2 years of posts when we were hacked in April... so everyone's post count went down. It did not reset profile stats and such. You will just have to rebuild the 30 posts since there is no way to override it.

Back