Captain's Pin?

Discussion in 'Help me Identify This Pin!' started by DISDebi, Jun 12, 2019.

1. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I need help finding this pin on PinPics! It's a DCL Captain's Pin, featuring Mickey in a white captain's uniform. He's holding on to a DCL crest, with the DCL logo and image of the ship standing out in 3D. The crest is the same size as Mickey. The backer card has a 'blue' price sticker. Help?

2. akarih

akarih Resident Meme Lord

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Have you tried the SKU yet? Can you give us photos?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

I tried the SKU, but because it is one of the generic colored price stickers, nothing comes up. I'm technologically inept, and have no clue how to post pictures here. Sorry. :(

4. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    300   0   0

I've found a few on pinpics that seem similar but not exactly what you're describing. It may be on there but I can't find it, or it may be one of the multiple DCL pins not on pinpics.

Posting photos is actually pretty easy! All you have to do is take a photo with a camera, then download it to your computer. Then just visit a photo sharing site (like imgbb.com), and upload it to the site. That will give you a link that you can post here to the forum.

5. DISDebi

DISDebi Member

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

That's the problem, timeerkat, I'm useless with those photo websites. I'm just going to have to figure this pin out on my own.