• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cases of holding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cases of holding?

xdattax

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
So the past few months I’ve not been super active around here. Haven’t been paying much attention to my pins, to the point of my pin mail piling up and me not doing anything about them. Made me think, maybe I’m floating out of it? Then I realized I just needed to perhaps enjoy what I have more than what I want. So today I decided to put stuff away. I’m not getting very far.

I can’t do many board since I’ve run out of easily accessible wall space (and i might go to Michael’s for a new board anyway, as my Hades board is full and i have two new big fantasy pins for it) So I need more bags. I’ve got the large black Mickey bag, the brown travel sticker bag, the weird folding thing, a DLR 60th bag, and the small nightmare bag. Was hoping to find the Shanghai chip and dale bag on eBay but no dice.

What bags do you all use? I was thinking of the pin pro stuff, but not sure if they make big bags. Any more affordable options instead of the Disney branded ones? I probably need at least two, as I’m thinking of dedicating one bag to Maleficent since that’s one of my biggest collections. Aurora’s already outgrown her board and is now snaking up a lanyard, which may be full soon too. Frollo and Facilier will need their own pages, and well, yeah. Delightful problems to have, eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought this was gonna be a DnD question. When I don't have space yet for something, I have a medium sized bag I put my extras in. I got it from an ex-CM who wasn't into pin trading anymore. Each page only has one or two themes on it.

I think pin pro makes binder pages that you can put in a three-ring binder. You can put that on a shelf and appreciate them more easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I agree the wall space gets used fast, so hanging is restricted to my favorite pins.

Thus the majority of my pins are in binders. I use binders that zip shut. Case-it is a big brand in this category, but there are other brands. I usually try to stock up every September when the left over school supplies at Target and other stores gets marked down. The binders come in all colors and I have a pink one for my Cheshire collection, purple for Maleficent, blue for my DLR 60th collection, etc.

Inside I use a variety of plastic sleeves (sold for baseball and coin collection.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back