• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Celebrate Christmas in July with Alex and Ani - Ends 8/3 10 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Celebrate Christmas in July with Alex and Ani - Ends 8/3 10 PM EST

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.4%
63   1   0
Are you as hot as Hades' temper this summer?
giphy.gif

Are you bored waiting for the first fall of snow?
giphy.gif

Ready to build a snowman?
tumblr_mxko1uUaLB1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Or make angels in the snow?
giphy.gif

You can cool off for a week with this festive auction featuring a rare Alex and Ani bracelet.
Alex-and-Ani-1.jpg

The actual bracelet is still in its packaging. The auction will end on Friday, August 3rd at 10 PM EST.

If you'd like bid with pins, my pinpics is the same as my forum name. I'd be happy to trade for other Disney merch. My interests are:

Ariel
Anna (not in nordic outfit)
Science/Engineering and Art
Figment/Epcot/Kitchen Kabaret/Food Rocks
Magical Musical Moments
Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars)
Doctor Strange (Marvel)
Ludwig Von Drake

Also looking for things for my sis:
Aurora (blue dress)
Castles
Carousels
Princesses

Other than that... I really like Disney trivia and history.

I don't like:

NBC
Roger Rabbit
The Mouse
Things with dates (outside of my wants)

~Let's brush off those sleigh bells and get to making spirits bright~
MealyFearlessAardwolf.gif

Cute! Could you share the circumference of the bracelet? Wanna make sure it would fit before bidding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great question, Erin. The size in package is about 7.25". It's adjustable and the extra room is about 4 inches outward and then however much more you want to go inward. Here's some info from Alex and Ani's website about their adjustable bracelets:
Our Expandable Wire Bangles are adjustable down to two inches in diameter and expand to about three and a half inches in diameter. The average circumference (when they are delivered) is about seven and a half inches. Therefore, our Bangles are adjustable to fit almost any wrist.

Here's another picture of it with some other bangles to see adjustablilty:
alex-and-ani-disney-holiday-2016-mickey-minnie-olaf-1-1.jpg

You can see each one in this picture is adjusted to different sizes.

I would love to bid on this because it's such a pretty bracelet and it would actually be my first ever bracelet.Can you believe i don't even own one bracelet,It's terrible,i know! I don't know if you'll want my bid because i don't know when i'll be out of hospital to send ,I have severe pneumonia and a collapsed lung but i promise to send as soon as i'm better and home.
Here is my bid if you'll be kind enough to consider it please.I don't know if you already have these pins but i'll try with these,Pins 127968 Dlp Ariel and 109282 DLR 60th Ariel. Please let me know if you already have them because i can't see your collection,sorry.
Thanks from Sabrina.

I would love to bid on this because it's such a pretty bracelet and it would actually be my first ever bracelet.Can you believe i don't even own one bracelet,It's terrible,i know! I don't know if you'll want my bid because i don't know when i'll be out of hospital to send ,I have severe pneumonia and a collapsed lung but i promise to send as soon as i'm better and home.
Here is my bid if you'll be kind enough to consider it please.I don't know if you already have these pins but i'll try with these,Pins 127968 Dlp Ariel and 109282 DLR 60th Ariel. Please let me know if you already have them because i can't see your collection,sorry.
Thanks from Sabrina.

Fantastic bid, Sabrina! I hope you've been recovering well. I don't have either one of them yet, so I'll have to think long and hard about it. One more for a leaderboard!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I bid this:
&
38456 for your sis

Thanks for the fantastic bid! My sis already has a pin that is very similar to that one, but I love the Figment pin!
The leaderboard, please!
xmas-mickey-minnie-gif.gif

1. Watzshakinbacon (with a hard to find Ariel pin)
2. CanaDaLE (Awesome Figment pin that would mirror my Ariel one well!)
3. Teddy_Ruxpin (Two wonderful Ariel pins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back