• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Chain auction #4 Pin 26368: DLR - Princess Dress Stand (Cinderella) 24 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Chain auction #4 Pin 26368: DLR - Princess Dress Stand (Cinderella) 24 hour.

disneypirate

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This is the fourth chain pin auction. This time I am offering up pin 26368: DLR - Princess Dress Stand (Cinderella) up for not quite a 24 hour auction ending at 12:00 a.m. EST, 9 p.m. PST. While there can be only one winner, all those that bid will receive bonus point towards my next auction that will immediatly follow this auction for bidders choice. These bonus point will weigh more than a regular bid making it easier to win the next chain auction, or maybe something else not yet revealed. Since the next auction is bidders choice so please go to pinpics and look up my trading name < dragonmail_dm > and feel free to weigh in on what you would like to see posted.

Going into this auction the bidders point standings are as follows:

Echoharmony(3x), Thimble (3x), mickeymousje (2x), princessbecky (x2), Combatdre (2x), Rubyslipperedgoddess (2x), Starry_solo(2x), Fries440, bullet, dis22, kajtdd, lilimay

Please post your bids. PM's don't count as a bid.

Here are some hints as what may help you win:

Pre-trade for DLRP July and August 2012 train pieces
DLRP July 2012 Haunted Manor
July DSF 4th of July and Pixar pins.W
DW 2012 mystery train pins
Pins from my wants list < dragonmail_dm >P
Pre-trade for park #9 vinylmations (not the pins)--blind boxes will get betterweight unless you happen to get the Lilly Belle, Haunted Manor or chaser.
Color Block Vinylmations (I discovered these aren't blind boxes so while I would like them {nemo, mickey, strawberry and cheshire} they won't get the same weight as park 9.
Vinlymations from Japan
Some of the recent or upcoming releases from WDW, DL or WDI
DA pins, especially Ariel, Maleficent and Haunted Mansion

Happy Bidding

Disneypirate

I will start off with

Pin 90843: WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell Only

:)

Echoharmony, patience is a virtue. After collecting for ten years I have reached the end of my journey in pin trading. Disney has been a great part of my life and the life of my kids, but now they are grown it is time to go a different direction. As such, I figured I would take advantage of this new pin auction format to get the few pins I want to complete sets and then maybe at the end do something crazy to make a smile.

Disneypirate

Last edited:
Leaderboard:

1st place tie between princessbecky and echoharmony
Thimble
Kittycabot23

The auction will close at the stated time, but there will be a delay for the final results. It is Saturday night after all, and I was in line to get pins for 20 hours for a movie I haven't seen!

Disneypirate.

I will add to my bid to make it:

Pin 90842: WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Cheshire Cat Only
and
Pin 90843: WDW - Walt Disney World ® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tinker Bell Only

and can you explain the bidders choice thing a bit more? You want us to pick something off your trades for you to auction off?

What pins were you in line to buy?? o_O or do you mean the Brave release a couple weeks ago?

for bidder's choice, I think you should auction off tangled PODM!!

Thimble, bidders choice has a double meaning. First, I was hoping to get feedback as to what is in demand so I could generate more interest in these auctions. Second, well, check out the next auction...

Echoharmony...patience. I'm not done yet.

So the final drum roll...
Thimble--winner (2 down, 14 more to go. At the pace I am going these chain auctions are really going to be a test of my creativity.)
Echoharmony and princessbecky--tied (echo had the extra point carry over, but princessbecky got an extra point on the park 9 (I really want the lilly belle!)
Kittycabot23

I'll give the carry over total in the next auction.

Disneypirate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back