• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Charisma's 1st Pin Game! $15 a Spot: Jessica Rabbit Calendar, PTD, LE, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charisma's 1st Pin Game! $15 a Spot: Jessica Rabbit Calendar, PTD, LE, & More!

Charisma82

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

Charisma82’sDisneyland Game Fund

Hello DPF! I’m planning a trip to the happiest place on earth in October (Halloween Party!) and need the cash to help fund it. This is my first game, so if I’m doing something wrong or forgot to mention something in the game rules, please let me know; I’ll do my best to fix it.
I have 24 spots open. You can sign up for as many spots as you like. Each spot is $15. Shipping and handling for residents of the US will be $3 for the first spot and .50 for each spot after that. Shipping and handling for international players will be more expensive. Please PM me for an estimated cost.

Game Rules:
You will be “unlocking” sets of pins depending on how many people sign up for spots in this game. I’ve decided to do this in case interest in this game is low and I only have a few people sign up for spots. I still want those people to be able to play for pins, so they will play for the pins they’ve unlocked. Confused? Here’s an example:
There are 5 different levels of pins to unlock. If I get 5people to play, they will be playing for the pins in level 1. If I get 10people to play, they’ll be playing for the pins in level 1 and level 2. If I get 15 people to play, they play for pins in levels 1, 2, and 3. If I get 20people to play, they’ll be playing for the pins in levels 1,2,3, and 4. If all24 spots get filled, everyone plays for all 24 pins.
“What if you get 6 players (or a number that isn’t exactly5,10, 15, or 20)?” Answer: I’ll pick however many extra pins are needed from the next level of pins, but which ones I pick to add to the game will be a mystery. (I hope that makes sense; if not just ask)

When I end the game/all spots are filled, you will have 48hours to pay for your spots. If they are not paid at that time, I will offer the spots to others. If they are not taken, then pins from the highest level unlocked will be removed to make the amount of spots reflect the same amount of pins available. So please, only ask for a spot if you are sure you can pay by the proper time or else others in the game may suffer the consequences.
I prefer pin games where you get to pick the pin prize you want instead of getting a random pin sent to you. So, after all the spots are taken (or however many get taken before I end the game) and I randomly pull numbers out of a bowl for spots (I’ll record this process and put it up for you to see that I’m not cheating), you will send me a list within the first 48hours of the list of the pins you want in the order you want them. If I do not receive a list of your top choices within the 48 hours after I draw for spots, I will randomly pick a pin for you.
Please pay through paypal as a gift. If you’d rather pay as “goods or services” you must pay the extra cost for that.

I plan to keep this game open as long as possible (if there is interest in it) before I definitely need the Disneyland money, so I’ll try to keep it open through September as long as I can. I will definitely let you know about a week before I officially end the game, in case anyone wants to grab any spots last minute.

All pin photos are taken of the actual pins in my possession. I have acquired all pins through trading online with fellow pin enthusiasts or purchasing from Disney Soda Fountain, Disneyland, or Disney’s California Adventure. If you want any extra info about any of the pins, send me a PM and I’ll be happy to answer you.

Just for fun, each of the 5 levels to be unlocked are going to be Disney themed after a Disney TV show or movie that I love, but I think a lot of people forget/don’t watch much.
Oh, and one more thing… Enjoy! And good luck! I hope you get the pin(s) you want.

Last edited:
The pictures posted for the TV shows and the movies are NOT pins in this game, they are just for fun and to help label the levels of un/locked pins. The pins you are playing for are found beneath the TV show and movie pictures.
Level 1/Aladdin the Animated Series

Currently Locked
attachment.php

attachment.php

Level 2/Atlantis
Currently Locked
attachment.php

attachment.php

Level 3/Treasure Planet
Currently Locked
attachment.php
attachment.php