• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Cheap, at cost pins. Buy now! GSF, Little Mermaid, and stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap, at cost pins. Buy now! GSF, Little Mermaid, and stuff!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Pins for Sale! Get' ya pins for sale! Shipping is $3 to the US for the first pin, + $00.25 for each additional pin. International shipping will be at cost. PM me if you are interested in any of these pins! I'm trying to raise some money for an event this weekend, so give me your money and I'll give you pins.

pinsale1_zpseffcf602.jpg

pinsale2_zps5dfaf1ad.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in all Zero pins! Also possibly interested in the Werewolf/witch pin, Mickey as Jack, the fullbody Oogie, and the Mayor, but would like to see closer pics of these first if possible. Also, does Oogie glow in the dark? And if the Jack and Sally DSF pin falls through, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
I'd like Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel), Pin 41489: Nightmare Before Christmas - Doghouse Moon (Jack & Zero), Pin 49910: Nightmare Before Christmas - Collector Pin Tin - Zero, Pin 63714: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Jack Skellington as Santa Claus Only), and Pin 80016: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero Only! Please let me know which are still available :)

I'd like Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel), Pin 41489: Nightmare Before Christmas - Doghouse Moon (Jack & Zero), Pin 49910: Nightmare Before Christmas - Collector Pin Tin - Zero, Pin 63714: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Mystery Pin Collection (Jack Skellington as Santa Claus Only), and Pin 80016: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Zero Only! Please let me know which are still available :)

I will take a look at what is left and get back to you tonight after work.

I would like the Hong Kong Mickey dangle ,Ursula ,white rabbit ,the daisy and Minnie mayday,mater dlr ,please pm your cost and info ..as I have to mail,via reg mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back