• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Checking back in

Checking back in

Ilikestarwarspins

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi all I was kicking around briefly last year and enjoyed the experience and made some trades! Quarantine stress made me put down pin trading but we are moving into our own space this mo the and I hope to start trading and collecting again!

One question, I can't figure out how to find my old posts here. They seem to be missing. Did they just get lost to time or did I get them deleted somehow?

Oh gosh I see what happened now with the hack! Thank you Cicada for dealing with all of that, insane! I think most of my posts were deleted/lost during that timeline!

Hi all I was kicking around briefly last year and enjoyed the experience and made some trades! Quarantine stress made me put down pin trading but we are moving into our own space this mo the and I hope to start trading and collecting again!

One question, I can't figure out how to find my old posts here. They seem to be missing. Did they just get lost to time or did I get them deleted somehow?
Hi there and welcome back. We had a hacking incident that ended up deleting a bit of the last few years but we’re still here. You may be able to find your posts if search is via archive.org…

Back