• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Checking out a few pins for scrappers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking out a few pins for scrappers

scrumpman

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hi,
I put these pins aside as I was not sure about them being scrappers and did not want to trade untill I asked peeps
Please have a look and tell me what you think most I got on cast lanyards in stores a few in DLRP on cast lanyards I am most interested in the nightmare one and vinylmation as I d like to trade them at some point (don t want to trade what i am not sure of lol) I ve only been trading uk ds pins so far as I buy direct but with these ones I traded for I was not to sure of.

Any info please ))
Thanks in advance

Mickey Christmas Wreath, Pluto Black & White and 2 Vinyl's I'd be quite leary of. Just because they are known Scrapper Pins. The others, I would say, you should be ok with. Hades is from a Starter Pack, Everest shape not really an easy pin to scrap and the Jack Mickey Head I've never seen so I can't speak for it.

Hi,
I thought the pluto was a scrapper but not certain vinyls was not sure but the mickey wreath I will not trade as It has a bit of a drip in part of the paint I ve just noticed.
Oh well you win some you loss some lol I am kinda glad they took the shop trades away as thats where I picked up most of these lol

Status
Not open for further replies.