• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: ChickenLittle's Trade Auction - White Glove WDW Lion King (Simba and Nala) Pin

Auction Ended: ChickenLittle's Trade Auction - White Glove WDW Lion King (Simba and Nala) Pin

ChickenLittle

The Sky is Falling!!!
Rating - 100%
157   0   1
Up for trade is the White Glove - LE 500 - WDW Simba and Nala Pin

pin54077

Check out my wants and make me an offer!

Auction will end on Friday (12:00 AM PST)
Post your offer in this thread.

My Top Wants:
DLRP PTN Chicken Little
DSF Tangled Marquee

DLRP PTN Rapunzel

My son's Top Wants:
DSF Tron Marquee
DSF 3 Tron Discs
DLRP PTN Bolt
UP Pins
Who will win this pin, will it be you? :mickey:

Last edited:
I sent out some requests for a few of your wants so I hope i get some responses so that I can bid. :0)

Ok I got some replies!!! I would like to bid:

Pin 42406: DSF - Chicken Little Winking
Pin 42603: DSF - Chicken Little with Cola Bottle Jet Pack - Logo (I am getting this from the 1 person trading it on pinpics)

Last edited:
I bid my Aladdin PODM with the scene of Jasmine and Rajah. I can email you the pic if you are interested :hsd:

Last edited:
auction closed! winner is...*drum roll* ..............................................
I'll post it later today! lol

I don't know if you guys saw my "it's worth a try... " thread, but my head has not been in the right place this week. Anyway, I'm really sorry this is so delayed, the winner is ......... MASTER! Congratulations sir!

Back