• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chinese New Year of the horse pins!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese New Year of the horse pins!!!

colorwindpainter

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi so I'm really excited cause starting January 31 it will be the new year and this year is the year of the horse!!! (Which is my birth animal) so to commemorate this year I want to collect the Chinese New Year pins celebrating the year of the horse.

I bought boxes of the zodiac mystery set and got a complete set and showed my mom and she is now in love with the Chinese New Year pins, but she is only interested in pins that correspond the year with the animal. So 2002 with a horse and 2003 with a sheep and so forth...

i already have the full zodiac mystery set. The Disneyland bullseye new year pin. And the WDI Maximus Chinese New Year dangle.
Looking for pins from WDW. Hong Kong. Japan. And Paris. Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Bump.

So my mom decided she wants to start collecting Chinese New Year pins but only pins with the year and animal for that corresponding year.
Example: 2002 was the year of the horse so a pin with 2002 and a disney horse on it.
Please help me!!! My mom doesn't collect anything besides cut out Pluto pins so the fact that she's interested in anything else is a BIG deal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back