• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Chip and Dale Experts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip and Dale Experts...

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have a friend who needs some help valuing a Chip and Dale pin. She used to trade with me in the 2008-2010 time frame, and is unloading her collection and traders both.

The pin in question is:

Pin# 60391
DisneyShopping.com - St. Patrick's Day Series (Chip an' Dale)
(basically, the "kilts" pin)

I had known, and had told her, it was a bit of a grail in the Chip and Dale world, but neither of us has any idea the secondary market value, and apparently, it's attracting some attention.

Does anyone know what a fair range is?

Thanks!

I think this would be Paul's territory @chipdale4me . He logged in yesterday, so hopefully he will see this.

Thanks! Hopefully, someone will have an idea! She's flying blind...some of these pins don't show up on eBay often, so she doesn't know what's fair (both both the buyer, and for her)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back