• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas cheer from a wonderful friend!

ZAPPED! Christmas cheer from a wonderful friend!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is actually the story of two surprises -- but all from the amazing @mybabykelly !!

Last week, a surprise box arrived from Hallmark. Sis and I figured it was a Christmas present, but we didn't know who had sent it. That was the day we were decorating the tree and Living Room, so we set the box on the sofa and tried to guess who had sent it. One of us came back to check e-mails later in the day, and there was a note from Mike saying that when a package from a "vendor" arrived we should open it as soon as possible. Okey dokey. Didn't have to tell us twice! Inside were two fabulous ornaments (Grogu and Elsa -- one guess as to which ornament was for which twin) and the cutest little packs of Jelly Belly candy. We were pretty thrilled, and the timing could not have been more perfect.

20211221072617-768eacd0-xl.jpg

But the fun did not stop there. No way! There was a second package in the mail. Sis and I have had a very busy weekend (Christmas-y fun!), so when a small bubble mailer arrived the other day, we saved it to open when things were slower. Well, they were slower last night!! We had a great time and it really felt like Christmas. There was a very lovely one-of-those-save-forever notes in there (not to mention that it was on the cutest mini Baby Yoda card you've ever seen (cheers). Oh, but I'm forgetting the actual pins. There were SEVEN pins in there -- all so handpicked and from our wants list. Even an IG-11 pin in there, and I know how hard those are to come by! Look at the cool Lumiere pin, too. I just love him. We've been watching some of the Murder, She Wrote episodes where Jerry Orbach guest stars, and it makes you love Lumiere even more. (Same goes for Cogsworth, actually. If you haven't seen the episode with him called An Egg to Die For, well, then you've missed some amazing acting by the world's greatest talking clock. But, I digress . . .)

20211221071141-c6ab13a3-xl.jpg

So, a HUGE "thank you" with hugs to our ever cheery Christmas-loving friend, @mybabykelly !!
Merry Christmas to all and to all . . . a good morning? Yikes! I think I need a cup of coffee. ;)

Hehe so glad you guys got both packages and hopefully it gave you a bit of well-deserved Christmas cheer!! We all love Christmas so much, so it’s always so much fun to unintentional swap packages each year ;)

Merry Christmas Wonder Twins!!

Back