• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Christmas in... August?!

ZAPPED! Christmas in... August?!

akarih

Resident "Young Person"
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I opened my mailbox today and it was literally Christmas. Packages from six, that's right SIX different people, and only one of them was a trade so I knew I'd been zapped to high heaven. The first package I opened was part of @krand1276 's awesome scrapper exchange, but she also zapped me the Juju Fairy Tails Mystery pin which I was actually in the process of trading for but I will be glad to have two of these beautiful pins, thank you so much! I love it!
bTWfOpa.jpg

Next was from @SoraPandora, and was these beautiful Princess and the Frog art cards. Thank you so much Sora!
vujw5qe.jpg

After that was a package from @LittleBird, this beautiful Tiana pin! Thank you, it's even prettier in person!
1AHNJlL.jpg

Then was a package from @summerskin which contained some candy(which will swiftly disappear), some princess stickers, and the loungefly Tiana dress pin! It's truly so pretty, thanks a bunch!
Q6VxiDZ.jpg

Alright two more to go. The second to last one was from @Ajk, two Tiana Hidden Mickey pins! Thank you so much!
G7grQYN.jpg

And finally..... something that has me shaken to my core. @Addicted to Alice Pins sent me a GRAIL pin. I never thought this beautiful hunk of metal would grace my corkboard. My jaw has left the ground and entered orbit.
s8pxpeL.jpg

Voila! Thank you so so much Ann, I truly can't explain how much I love this pin and appreciate you! And to everybody who sent me something, I feel bad putting them all in one thread, but know that I love them all and I'm so grateful to for each and every one of you.

Side note: I know some of these were part of the game but I didn't want to put them all in the game thread because I can't remember who's playing and who's not.

Back