• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Cinderella PODM <3 Ends 08-23 08:00 PM Dutch time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bidding is closed now! Sorry I'm a bit late but I'm sick in bed and felt a sleep

Going to look through my bids once again and will announce the winner

Thanks all for this great auction with great bids!

Woo! Just to make it clear my bid contains 5 pins idk when I copy and pasted it the words bunched up together. I was in a hurry lol

Just got a PM from Translation with the pinpics # (he's at work so can't post here) And the Storybook Initial Ariel I'm looking for, for a looooong time. So after a very hard decission because I really liked both bids (clara and Translation) But I choose for....

Translation, congrats! Will send a PM

And Clara, if there is anything you like on my traders for that Little Mermaid PODM please please PM me

Thanks everyone for a great auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.