• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Cinderella PTN pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Cinderella PTN pin

xdattax

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I, dummy, didn't get a ticket to to the PTN night even though I'll be at WDW this Thursday. Again, dummy me.

So, if anyone has an extra one of Cinderella in the blue dress from this set, I'd be much obliged. I can pay for it in person or grab a pin from the rack to trade, or buy you a drink, whatever works. I collect Cindy in her blue dress, so that would be rather spiffy. Plus, you'll get to hear about my plans to dress as Dapper Orange Bird on Friday for the 5k!
Cinderella-70th-Anniversary-Mystery-Pin-Collection.jpg

ALSO: Looking for this pin, either for sale or trade.

94f71d2e2ce5a28ce54940fa542fb91f.jpg

Remy is my favorite Disney rodent and I was born in the year of the rat, so this pin speaks to me. I just saw that it exists today, so maybe someone is up for a trade. :)

Last edited:
Best I can offer is to do a pick up of a mystery box for you. Then you may luck out and get her and, if not, you will have two pins from the set to use as potential trades for her. If interested, just post on my sale thread. Either way, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back