• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Clara and I's COMPLETE Beloved Tales Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clara and I's COMPLETE Beloved Tales Collection!

Luis75

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WE DID IT! We Finally completed ALL the Beloved Tales pins from Disney Soda Fountain. We'd like to thank everyone who helped us by trading with us. It's so awesome to say we completed the WHOLE set :)
85FF464D-B7EF-4BC3-99BD-958EB386BC01-2389-00000164B339644F.jpg

Last edited:
that's all of them?! I think I'm going to start collecting these, doesn't seem like that many!

AWESOME collection!

Last edited:
Excellent!! Welcome to the club :hug:
Which one is your favorite? I think just based on how the pin looks mine is TLM-- and I don't even really like TLM that much!:lol: Pocahontas looks great too because of that shiny background. Oh and I haven't seen any of the new 5 yet so I don't know about those.

OMGosh yes WE DID IT! took a lot of work but we got them all! Thank you to everyone who helped us obtain them! :) We couldn't have done it without y'all!

@Mary: Thank you for the welcoming to the BT club LOL My favorite of the bunch if Beauty and the Beast for sure. The colors are amazing!

@Karin: Dude, do iiiittt! Collect BTs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back