• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED- Monday, 6/7 DTD PIN PICK UPS AT COST

SOLD! CLOSED- Monday, 6/7 DTD PIN PICK UPS AT COST

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
Hello DPF Friends,

First, I am glad to be able to get back into this Marketplace Thread. Even though, for some reason I can't access it from Tapatalk. And, it took what seemed FOREVER for to access this page from my laptop. Not sure what that's all about.

Anyway, enough about that. I am here, so on to the Subject Heading.

I will be going to DTD tomorrow morning. If anyone needs a pin pick up, comment below.

At cost/tax, plus parking surcharge due to the flat rate for 4 hours is $10 with a $20 purchase (1-5 per person pending how many requests I received); shipping and PP as G/S.

Okay. That's it.

Ready set GO!

Last edited:
So glad to hear you're Back!
Congrats finding the new setup..

Just wanted to warn the crazy tomorrow with Avengers opening tomorrow, I'm guessing you might hit alot of traffic?
Hope your day goes well and you're able to find your pins. : )

Have Fun (jumping stitch)

So glad to hear you're Back!
Congrats finding the new setup..

Just wanted to warn the crazy tomorrow with Avengers opening tomorrow, I'm guessing you might hit alot of traffic?
Hope your day goes well and you're able to find your pins. : )

Have Fun (jumping stitch)
Oh geez...That's Right.

Ty for the reminder.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Happy Sunday Friends..

So I'll be in the vicinity of DTD tomorrow, for a dentist appointment. Pending how I'm feeling afterwards (fingers crossed) I'll go to DTD there after.

So, if anyone Wants/Needs something, drop a comment.

So far, I have 2 requests. So that will reduce the share of the parking fee.

TTFN.

Happy Sunday Friends..

So I'll be in the vicinity of DTD tomorrow, for a dentist appointment. Pending how I'm feeling afterwards (fingers crossed) I'll go to DTD there after.

So, if anyone Wants/Needs something, drop a comment.

So far, I have 2 requests. So that will reduce the share of the parking fee.

TTFN.

You know me. If you run across any Mickey let me know. Im down to grab some

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back