• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: CLOSING MINUTES!----Pin 70403: WDW - Animal Kingdom Collectors Map & Pin ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: CLOSING MINUTES!----Pin 70403: WDW - Animal Kingdom Collectors Map & Pin ~~~

allenmay8

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Welcome!

Hey everyone! This will be my second auction! I hope you are enjoying the first auction, and if you have not seen it yet, I encourage you to check it out here! If there are enough bidders, I will try to update the leaders every so often. Have fun, and please look at the Auction Rules here before bidding! This will be a very short auction, as I am headed to WDW this weekend!!! I am open to any offers!!

NOT Looking For:

-Princess
- Hidden Mickey

END DATE: June 28th @ 10 p.m. EST

This pin is still NEW IN THE PACKAGE, but for some reason it says MGM at the top instead of Animal Kingdom. This was a gift given to me, and I am not the original owner.

Pin 70403: WDW - Animal Kingdom Collectors Map & Pin
(There are 5 pins in the set)
KKjkS.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, I have nothing from your wants list. Mostly becaiuse there is a serious lack of Dino pin in DLR....

I do however have a few pins that you might like or could use for trading.... So, if you get no bids, at the end of the auction, PM me and perhaps we could work out a trade? I don't want you to be forced to let go of this set for pins you do not want.

I hate to see this without a bid..so heres mine:
Pin 101: Disney's Animal Kingdom (Raised Animals Under The Tree Of Life)

And is that just for the map/pin or all 5 pins included?

Okay, I will bid on your item. Sorry I don't have many dino pins either as my little 3 yr old friend gets all of mine. LOL

I do have this press event pin on your wants.

[pinpics]9403[/pinpics]

Pin 9403: WDW - 100 Years of Magic Press Event Set (Primeval Whirl)

OK scratch the other bid..I will bid this final one:
Pin 48913: WDW Cast Exclusive - Labor Day 2006 (Dory and Marlin)

as I see from the other thread you like Nemo and I did not see it on your own list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back