• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CM Inspearations Mystery pins scrapper question. Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CM Inspearations Mystery pins scrapper question. Please help!

Cjvandever

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am new to Disney pin trading and have been trying to educate myself about scrappers. The question I have is regarding the CM Inspearations Mystery pins (68597-68607). Pinpics is not clear about this and I would hope that someone here can clarify for me. I traded for a few of these pins with a former CM who assured me that he purchased them at D Company and they were genuine. They have "Cast Exclusive" stamped on the back. I recently purchased the rest of them on eBay from someone who assures me that she purchased her pins at Company D and they are genuine. These pins do NOT have "Cast Exclusive" stamped on the back. Which are authentic and which are scrappers? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Can you post pics of the front and back ..the ones from eBay that is...that's the only way we can help you here

Okay, I think I've got it.

Front of the pins
sfl7kn.jpg

The back of the pins
o6icuo.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I would say that the pin on the left is fake... the edges look rough, mickey pattern looks a bit of... it does not say "cast exclusive" and the pin trading logo just looks very bad. I hope this helps!!! :) The one on the right looks real, and very nice! :)

Yes, I love this set and have tried several times to complete it, only to end up with fakes/scrappers every time. It's so frustrating! Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back