• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Co-op: D23 5 Pin Set Most Magical Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Co-op: D23 5 Pin Set Most Magical Kingdom

Spr175psu

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi Everyone! I finally got around to posting a very much delayed Co-Op for the D23 5 Pin Set Most Magical Kingdom. The cost will be $12 per pin plus $5 shipping regardless of how many you want. Thanks everyone!

The set has already been ordered and I will be sure to keep everyone updated when it arrives.
9942058530649-6

Pirates of the Caribbean

Country Bear Jamboree

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Me

The Mickey Mouse Revue

@TheMickeyMouseRules I rarely add to my Mickey pins and I'm only interested in this on a whim, so if you would like to get it this way, I'm good with that! :tigger: If you'd still rather trade for it, let me know!
Yes, I am looking forward to finding it via the trade route. :)

Sorry, everyone, I decided to keep the set. It's too cute and it goes well with the D23 welcome packet one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back