• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CO-OP: Disney Store SNOW WHITE 75th Anniversary Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO-OP: Disney Store SNOW WHITE 75th Anniversary Pin Set

Diablo

Villain Apprentice
Rating - 98.4%
61   1   0
Ok, here we go... another co-op for today!!

I'm looking for other members to go in with me on the Snow White 75th Anniversary 5-pin set from Disney Store. The total cost for the set (after all the promo codes have been applied and sales tax added) is $125. This would make each LE250 pin exactly $25 each + $2 per pin for shipping.

I only want the Evil Queen/Old Hag pin. The rest of the set is up for grabs. Additionally, whoever orders the most pins in this co-op can have the original box. (I will pay for any extra costs to ship the original box.) Pictured below:

n6we3k.jpg

33z9ro7.jpg

Once all the pins are spoken for, I will order the box set. Thank you!!

Pins Taken:

Snow White & Prince Phillip: KMORRISON07
Evil Queen & Old hag: DIABLO
Seven Dwarfs: open
Snow White Sweeping: IHAFFT
Grumpy & Dopey: open

Last edited:
Great, thanks guys. I added both your names to the list in the first post. Once all pins are spoken for, I'll order the set.

Anyone out there interested in the Seven Dwarfs and/or Dopey & Grumpy?? If you get both pins, you can have the beautiful box that comes with the pin set.

Diablo - I saw your post on my co-op for the peter pan set and yes I can get this set as well for $95.46 - what I can do is just have it shipped directly to you and then you can handle the co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back