• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

CO-OP DS.UK LE Tsum tsum pin set

Status
Not open for further replies.
CO-OP DS.UK LE Tsum tsum pin set

froggerway

nobody cared then
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in participating in a co-op for this pin set? I'd like to keep it simple and wish to keep the three Lion King pins for myself, so there is an opening for the three Tangled tsum pins, co-op'd as a set (Pascal, Mother Gothel and Rapunzel) and an opening for the three Monster Inc tsum pins, co-op'd as a set (Sully, Mike and Boo).

I live in the US so acquistion of this set depends entirely on whether or not my friend gets the opportunity to purchase the set when it's released.

Payment prices listed below are solely for US recipients. If you live outside of the US, I'm okay with that but it will cost more since mailing anything outside of the US is fairly expensive and PayPal charges outrageous exchange rates on varying currency types. :/

Payment expected would be via PayPal and not required until after I have actually received the set myself. I would guess when all said and done it will cost around $120.00 allowing either of the two sets to be around $40.00 via friends/family or $42 via goods payment (65GBP=$96 + $25S&H=$120/3=$40). If it costs more than that I will not ask you to pay more when it comes time to send money but if it is cheaper, I'll let you know before requesting payment.

If I've forgotten anything or you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, either here or pm me directly.

This offer will close as of 12pm (noon) EST on Sunday, January 3rd, 2016. Sorry but I can't buy this if I don't know ahead of time I have both co-op pin groups slotted and I need enough time to let my friend know since they live in the UK. Thanks! :)

1672_cp_FWB_Tsum_Pin_01122015.jpg

1)Monster's Inc tsums: claimed

2) Tangled Tsums: xdattax

docfish2u for any set not claimed

Last edited:
You got it, docfish2u! If anyone needs to backout, I'll offer the set(s) to you, same price. Thanks! :)

Guys, I'm closing this thread but please feel free to pm me directly any time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back