• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Co-op for Evil Disney Divas pins (Madam Mim still available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Co-op for Evil Disney Divas pins (Madam Mim still available)

jeffluvsstitch

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hey all,

I'm looking to get the Evil Disney Divas pin set, and I wanted to see if others out there were interested. I am most interested in Maleficent and the Queen of Hearts. Let me know if you're interested and see if we can get this set.

Maleficent - jeffluvsstitch

Evil Queen - Tabbikat2219

Cruella De Vill - Tabbikat2219

Queen of Hearts - jeffluvsstitch

Madame Mim

Ursula - dmoney79

Last edited:
I've updated it again. Still need someone that is looking for the Madam Mim and Ursula pins. As soon as we get those two pins out, we'll be good to go. We're looking at around $28 each with shipping. Maybe a little less depending on shipping costs.

sweet!
so then i'll have 2 urusla's...does that mean i start collecting her now ;)
just let me know what to do about payment...
thanks!

That's sometimes what it feels like. We started off with Stitch and Alice in Wonderland. Then we added Vinylmation, and recently we've added Maleficent (and some of the other female villains). :) Where does it stop? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back