• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CO-OP Shanghai Pixar Castle Framed Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CO-OP Shanghai Pixar Castle Framed Set
Had some plans come up last minute so it took me awhile to get on.

Entries are now closed! The following pins are awarded automatically due to only one signup:

Boo - Propita
Dante - SumRaeFig
Miguel - SumRaeFig
Toy Story - Khossler

The Incredibles drawing will be done shortly. Invoices will also be sent soon.

Had some plans come up last minute so it took me awhile to get on.

Entries are now closed! The following pins are awarded automatically due to only one signup:

Boo - Propita
Dante - SumRaeFig
Miguel - SumRaeFig
Toy Story - Khossler

The Incredibles drawing will be done shortly. Invoices will also be sent soon.

Awesome! Payment sent.

Last edited:
Drawing results are in.

(Don't mind the audio, I'm watching a documentary on sharks.)

incred.png

Congrats, @khossler !

Awesome! I'm ready to pay and for clarification, because I am buying two there will be a discount in price due to the price that is listed being the "shipped" price correct?

Yes, you will be getting a slight discount due to the combined shipping.

Re-opening an old thread to ask: Can anyone find this set, and the individual pins, listed on pinpics?

I keep an inventory there and in a Word doc.

I don't think they have been added to pinpics yet (either the whole frame or the individual pins).

Thanks for bumping this up, though! It reminded me that I still have the pins that didn't sell, since I got busy after the co-op and forgot to list them elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back