• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Come and get your PODM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Come and get your PODM!

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hakuna Matata!!!

Hi all, thanks for checking out my very first DPF auction. I decided to auction off my Lion King PODM. I don't really collect Lion King and after seeing some of the Mulan scenes from the PODM release yesterday, I decided it might be fun to try an auction it off for something like that or just to see what I could get for it. So here's the pin that's up on the auction block

photo-9.jpg

**Standard DPF auction rules apply**

Now for the nitty gritty. I am really looking for pins from my signature and my pretty extensive wants list but I know I'm probably missing some great pins. Some of my favorite themes are:

**Edna Mode**
(I'm really trying to get her pins so if you've got them and offer them, they'll probably get you up on the leaderboard)
Ariel
Stitch
Alice in Wonderland and Cheshire Cat
Jock
Mary Poppins
Sandy Claws
Beauty and the Beast
Muppets, specifically Statler and Waldorf and Bunsen and Beaker
Aladdin PODMs where they're on the carpet in the clouds
Mulan PODMs where she's in the pink dress, especially with the Geisha makeup (doesn't really matter what scene)
Peter Pan and Neverland (I have quite a few Peter Pan pins in my wants list and the ones that are in there are pins I REALLY want!)
Tower of Terror
Roz
Ursula

See, this will be easy! I have a ton of likes so just about everyone should have a shot here. So what are you waiting for? Pull out those pin bags and start bidding!!
:hsd: :wiggle:

This auction will end on Sunday, 9/30/12 at 10:00pm (Central Time)

Nikki that's a gorgeous scene!!! I want it! I want it! I want it! Lol!!

I'm trying to find something to bid but my trades are quite poor!

I'll keep looking and see what I can find :)

-Charlie

I would like to bid:

35662: Si and Am (Lady and the Tramp)
85077: DS.com 110th Legacy Collection - Si & Am

Yay! Si and Am make an appearance! I do have to tell you that I already have 35662 though. For some reason, Pinpics keeps putting it back on my wants list. I've removed it like 3 times now and it just keeps coming back and I don't know why. Sorry for that though.

Ooooh, some cool pins! I love the Cheshire pin doll! And the Si and Am Legacy! And the Emperor's Guard Magazine! Keep 'em coming! I'll get a leaderboard up soon

Leaderboard for tonight:

1- Huertajv with Cheshire Cat pin doll

and a tie for 2nd between The PINkeeper for the Si and Am pin/s ( not sure what to do there since I have one of the offered pins already) and disneyvillainlover with the Emperor's Royal Guard magazine

The Ariel Bottle Cap from #1mickeyfreak is following right behind, or possibly tied with the others for 2nd...hmmm...I do love Ariel

Alright I think the Cheshire pin doll is still in the lead, with the Si Am Legacy, Ariel Bottlecap,and Emperor's Guard magazine following closely behind. I really can't make up my mind, I like them all.

New bid:

pin90317th72
Pin 90317: DLP - Walt Disney Studios Pin Event - Stitch- The Hollywood Tower Hotel
pin58905th72
Pin 58905: DLRP - Tower of Terror - Hollywood Tower Hotel Key
pin701th72
Pin 701: DS - Countdown to the Millennium Series #54 (Ariel and Prince Eric)

New bid:

pin90317th72
Pin 90317: DLP - Walt Disney Studios Pin Event - Stitch- The Hollywood Tower Hotel
pin58905th72
Pin 58905: DLRP - Tower of Terror - Hollywood Tower Hotel Key
pin701th72

Awesome bid! I do have the Tower key already though.

New bid:

pin90317th72
pin701th72
pin31595th72
Pin 31595: DLRP - Ursula
pin30168th72
Pin 30168: DLRP - Princesses - 3 Pin Set (Ariel Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back