• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Complete Designer Villains - Please read entire post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete Designer Villains - Please read entire post

KCKRISTINE

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hello DPF!

I would like to set up a trade for the complete Designer Princess Pins. I am trading away the entire Designer Villain set (in box) to receive the entire Designer Princess set (in box).

Obviously, there are 10 pins in the princess set while there are only 6 pins in the villains set. I DO NOT need Rapunzel from the Designer Princess Set. I only need the other 9. So if you are willing to trade the princess set in the box, I will send my Rapunzel Designer Princess along with the Villains set. I will also add more pins or pay the difference that is left to cover (if there is one) after the trade has been worked out.

I know there are some of you with only 1 or 2 Designer Princesses but I am really looking for the entire set as I would like the pretty box that it comes in. I will not trade the Designer Villains individually, break up the set, or trade for anything else. If this trade does not work out, I will sell the Villains and resort to buying the Princesses.

Any questions, concerns or trades? Please PM me!

Thank you so much & I do hope that everyone who is looking for them will eventually get them! They look absolutely beautiful!

Kristine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back