• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Consolidated trading - photo heavy

TRADING Consolidated trading - photo heavy

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Hi all! I realized I had a few separate trading posts so I figured I would consolidate them and also update them. I might do a separate one for OE/HM but here’s my LE stuff. My wants are on pinpics as well as on ptdb for a few more recent things. I’m always glad to look at anything.

I do have the backer cards as well, I just keep them separate.

And in addition to the ones below, I also have the following recent pins but can’t take pictures of them at this moment:

DL Attraction poster - haunted mansion
DL Transformation - Yzma
DSSH Dr Strange - Marquee
DSSH Petals - Dumbo
DSSH Petals - Pooh

Please reach out if you want to discuss any potential trades.
Thanks!

b7f845492b9e69832460d8995eac5f37.jpg

1e5488254b26070dced3e93c2e29bafb.jpg

e83abdfa467f9081b65e867164e0c445.jpg

cb1422d123bb11cf562f7f57c189f8f2.jpg

7ec6e039cdfe672462266735bf50d634.jpg

412b72c10bc12b70f15d2279b57f9557.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to trade for the DSSH Petals Pooh pin, Eeyore cursive cutie if any are possible please. My pinpics name is butterbear . I took Alice ptd and Mad March Hare ptd out of my collection to offer to you from your wants list so they are currently in my trade list just to offer to you. Please let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ajk
Ooh, let's talk about that surprise DSSH Belle and Wanted Scar pins!
Let's talk about pins baby.
Let's talk about you and me.
Let's talk about getting pins in the mail so we're both happy.
Let's talk about pins.

(My apologies to Salt-N-Pepa)

I would love to trade for the DSSH Petals Pooh pin, Eeyore cursive cutie if any are possible please. My pinpics name is butterbear . I took Alice ptd and Mad March Hare ptd out of my collection to offer to you from your wants list so they are currently in my trade list just to offer to you. Please let me know. Thanks!
Sent a DM.

Hey! It’s been a while since I have been around but I would love to trade for the hedgehog park pack pin. I am locked out of pin pics right now but my traders should be about 99% current if you want to take a look and let me know!

Reactions: Ajk
Hey! It’s been a while since I have been around but I would love to trade for the hedgehog park pack pin. I am locked out of pin pics right now but my traders should be about 99% current if you want to take a look and let me know!
Absolutely! I'll take a look and send you a DM.

Back