• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Could you guys do me a favor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you guys do me a favor

quicksilver493

Gonna be a MIGHTY king!
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
And check your pinpics please?

I sent out multiple requests to get pins for my SS, and nobody's replied. I'm getting nervous about getting the pins in time, so if you all could double check for me, that would be great. Thanks!

pinbum - secret santa

I just checked, and no new messages. Feel free to resend the request if you sent one my way earlier.

If you know you sent requests out to anybody here you might want to just pm them directly here. If I can help with anything please lmk.

Yeah, some people might just be using PinPics as a quick way to show off their lists without actually using that trade system at all too.

I don't see any requests either....let me know if there is something I can help with. My pinpics ID is the same as here: CCofRR13

First of all, thank you guys for checking for me.

Second, I'm going to try to get this all sorted out when I get back from Thanksgiving travels.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back