• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Craiglist haul including UP, Tangled and The Princess and the Frog cast member pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craiglist haul including UP, Tangled and The Princess and the Frog cast member pins

imaevilfairytoo

Girl who rides sidesaddle
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Someone recently posted about some pins they found on craigslist, which prompted me to look. I was able to purchase 75 pins from a former cast member. The pins included
pin69825_zps47c6234b.jpg
pin74684_zps7f50b167.jpg
pin81349_zpsfb2ef284.jpg
Plus 55th Anniversary Retro pins. YAY. All are for trade.

Thanks everyone, I was surprised by what I found. At this time I don't have more than 13 Maleficent wants on my list. But I am always open to trades for pins of animals by themselves.

Last edited:
Wow!!! What an amazing find!!! CONGRATS!!! :D I look once a week or so here in CO, but never much on there :) I found a couple a thrift shops a while back ago, nothing too exciting tho! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back