• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Crazy Cat Lady Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Cat Lady Here!

Elysandrra

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hi everyone! My name is Chrissy, and I am a brand new collector! My very first pin was the Star Wars "Aren't You A Little Short for a Stormtrooper?" I bought on my very first trip to Disneyland with my husband, because it reminded me so much of us, and how the world must see us! My DH and I are quite short, so it didn't matter that the pin was too expensive; it expressed with humor the predicament of being too short and too cute to be taken seriously half the time! :p My goal was to buy a pin and a pair of ears on each visit to Disneyland; when we ended up living down here in Southern California (my Husband is in the Navy, stationed out of Coronado) I realized I needed to save up for an Annual Pass and really immerse myself in the Disney culture! Retail prices for pins absolutely terrified me! So I did research and found rack pins for less off of the internet. And a pair of lanyards for $3 from Home Depot! I've come to understand that this can become an expensive hobby; but I do try my best to stay frugal so when I really, really want something, I can get it guilt-free! And while we are living here, I want to take full advantage of my proximity to DSF, because I may never be within driving distance again! :x: I am stoked about Friday the 13th and possibly getting my first LE pins of the beautiful Ariel and her friends (and enemy!)

Well now, onto my title...

I am every bit a Crazy Cat Lady because I am the proud Momma of four cute girl cats: Pooki, Pikachu, Squeezy and Turtle! They are the most important people in my life, because, well, they always come back even when I let them play outside! Hehe!!

Thank you for reading me, and Have a Great Night!

Elysandrra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back