• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! curiousdinah? More like generousdinah!

ZAPPED! curiousdinah? More like generousdinah!

LittleBird

Kimagination
Rating - 100%
189   0   0
So I obtained a pin from curiousdinah's wants list and asked if she would be willing to trade me this beauty:

IMG_3199_zpsyy1jhxhc.jpg

I love this pin. I don't know why, but it's probably my favorite PTD. I actually had it once before, but it didn't fit in any of my collections, so I let it go for something else. I don't regret it, but since then, I've always been half on the lookout to get it back.

So I thought, Hey! Why not trade for it? My clever plan was foiled when curiousdinah refused to take a pin from me! She said she wanted to just send me this one! What?!? :eek: How kind is that?

So now Snow is back with me. I'll probably still say she's a trader (I have to preserve the illusion of limiting my collections :wat:), but it's going to take a pretty darn sweet offer to get her out of my hands again.

I can see why it's a favourite of yours, I think it's one of the prettiest PTDs out there. Congratulations on having Snow return to your collection! :)

Thanks. Although for the record, I did tell her it's not free, she was getting it in exchange for the signature she made with the cool Alice background. =) Many of us have her signatures floating around here.

Back