• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Custom Ariel on Rock (with waves) Vinylmation

VINYL Custom Ariel on Rock (with waves) Vinylmation

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Seeing as quite a few people liked the Beauty and the Beast stained glass style vinylmation I thought I would carry on the princess theme for my next custom and I wanted to do something memorable from each Princess related movie but the one that popped into my head first was the Little Mermaid scene where she is on the rock and the waves crashes behind her.

So I decided to make that scene on a 3 inch vinylmation.

The front of the vinylmation depicts the locket that would take her voice (cursed item, like the Rose was Prince Adams so see the theme in a way)

2013-01-04232711_zpsee42f5c6.jpg

The back of the vinylmation has Ariel on the rock with her outstretched body and a huge wave crashing behind her which goes on to the arms of the vinyl as well as slightly on the front. The vinyl is then also painting in sky blue colour to help make the other details stand out a little better.

2013-01-04232731_zpsb8269abf.jpg

2013-01-04232741_zpsf9fdff26.jpg

2013-01-04232657_zps0eb3bdcf.jpg

2013-01-04232753_zpsaf464706.jpg

Comments are welcome and I hope you all like this one :)

Back