• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Custom Hollie 'jammyjimjams' Ballard Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Custom Hollie 'jammyjimjams' Ballard Art
i own to domain:

www.jammyjimjams.com

and have a private portfolio for my application for disney product designs.

i used to have dA, maybe i will re-set up

unsure on the 2nd and 3rd idea. its a great idea but due to caliber of bids would be up to the bidders discretion (Darris and Danny) if they wanted to soul winner of my art :/

I'm going to open with this, just to start, and to show I'm serious! I just have to think of what to add! :)

Okay, just in case you decide to let everyone be a winner (no worries if you don't), I am ADDING the following to my bid:

For you:

Because you want traders:

Wow! Just wanted to say your artwork is beautiful! They are all fantastic and I wish you the best of luck with your bids :)

i own to domain:

www.jammyjimjams.com

and have a private portfolio for my application for disney product designs.

i used to have dA, maybe i will re-set up

unsure on the 2nd and 3rd idea. its a great idea but due to caliber of bids would be up to the bidders discretion (Darris and Danny) if they wanted to soul winner of my art :/

Your website is a must-see!...gorgeous stuff there!

IF all BIDDERS are happy with top 3 winning. 1st picks, then 2nd then 3rd then i am happy to do that.

This would work on the basis that there would still be only one custom piece of Art up for grabs as the Auctions lists. However what would also be available is all of the art that has been posted throughout this Auction (Unless it is no longer in Hollie's possession, however most of the work is still in her possession. If there is a piece you want to specifically ask about, please do). So if first picks a custom piece of Art then 2nd and 3rd may pick a piece of art that is in this thread. Unless 1st chooses not to pick a custom piece of then 2nd can then choose this option.

We will only do this if it is ok with all parties. :)

IF all BIDDERS are happy with top 3 winning. 1st picks, then 2nd then 3rd then i am happy to do that.

This would work on the basis that there would still be only one custom piece of Art up for grabs as the Auctions lists. However what would also be available is all of the art that has been posted throughout this Auction (Unless it is no longer in Hollie's possession, however most of the work is still in her possession. If there is a piece you want to specifically ask about, please do). So if first picks a custom piece of Art then 2nd and 3rd may pick a piece of art that is in this thread. Unless 1st chooses not to pick a custom piece of then 2nd can then choose this option.

We will only do this if it is ok with all parties. :)

There is only one thing I really want. :) Which would require that being available or me getting a 'custom' piece. So if you like my bid we can talk about it when this ends, if not that is okay, and if I cannot acquire what I want that is okay too, no hard feelings either way.

There is only one thing I really want. :) Which would require that being available or me getting a 'custom' piece. So if you like my bid we can talk about it when this ends, if not that is okay, and if I cannot acquire what I want that is okay too, no hard feelings either way.

That is a better way of wording it, we can discuss after the auction lol, those outside of 1st place will not be bound by auction rules!

1st - Rasputin
2nd - Bombardon3
3rd - Movingthestars and Grapesoda tied. Both really good bids was difficult for Hollie to separate them at the moment.

That is a better way of wording it, we can discuss after the auction lol, those outside of 1st place will not be bound by auction rules!

That is a good way to do things. Only one winner for this auction, but you can work out separate deals with everyone else after the auction ends. Maybe you could even open a thread in the trade forum so those that are interested in your art, but did not bid in this auction because they didn't think they could win will have a chance to make you offers.

AND THE AUCTION IS CLOSED!!!!!!! Darris ( Rasputin) Wins the auction!

thank you everyone. everyone who commented, bid, thought about bidding, and appreciated my art <3

you are all wonderful amazing souls

who have made me feel like my art is worthwhile

with ALL my love ( dont tell Karly)

Hollie :)

:) PMing Darris and lets DO THIS

( with the issue of other bids/winners will discuss with winner for procedure and will proceed from there :) )

again you are AMAZING EVERYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back