• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Custom Jasmine's Palace Vinylmation

VINYL Custom Jasmine's Palace Vinylmation

oOMayumiOo

MWer formerly known as MayBie
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Made this commission piece for a friend :) I've been doing a series of variants based on the Cutesters 1 Cinderella Chaser.
smallermetallic.jpg

If you're interested in my customs I have a fb page~ Once I get more like on the page I'll be doing a giveaway.
https://www.facebook.com/YouAndMeCustoms

Thanks for the like :3 I'm thinking of doing a giveaway after I hit 100 or 150. Later this week vinylmationkingdom is going to do an article about a new piece I'm revealing so hopefully I get more likes :x:

Those are really pretty! I bought two blank ones during my Disney trip in hopes of doing something with them. You've inspired me!

Back