• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Custom OZ doll dresses..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom OZ doll dresses..?

jrsinger78

jrsinger78
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, I've now seen Oz twice in 3D (superbly fantastic!), and now I know I'm going to make my witches their other dresses. I'll make Theodora her white dress, Glinda her white/silver/gold dress, and Evanora her black dress. I'll post pics after they're done...so I thought I'd open it up for commissions if anyone is interested. All carefully hand-sewn.... I'll make mine and see what materials will cost, etc. if nothing else, I can just post my pics for folks to see ;)

Ok, I've now seen Oz twice in 3D (superbly fantastic!), and now I know I'm going to make my witches their other dresses. I'll make Theodora her white dress, Glinda her white/silver/gold dress, and Evanora her black dress. I'll post pics after they're done...so I thought I'd open it up for commissions if anyone is interested. All carefully hand-sewn.... I'll make mine and see what materials will cost, etc. if nothing else, I can just post my pics for folks to see ;)

Fantastic idea! I am very interested to see your custom work for these gowns! I just might be interested in Evanora's black dress, especially if you have her sheer cloak. :)

Definitely can't wait to see your work! I might as well buy a couple of dresses from you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back