Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Who is attending?

Last edited:

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
So I presume the preferred seating replaces the Sorcerer package. But it specifically says no other benefits than the seating. Which I guess is why it's a little cheaper.

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
539   0   0
So I presume the preferred seating replaces the Sorcerer package. But it specifically says no other benefits than the seating. Which I guess is why it's a little cheaper.

Have they actually ever advertised sorcerer's tickets before? I don't recall them doing that, but I haven't been paying attention before.

Cheshirecat26

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Have they actually ever advertised sorcerer's tickets before? I don't recall them doing that, but I haven't been paying attention before.
Yes, the sorcerer tickets would be advertised/listed when they would announce the tickets before they would go on sale. I tried last Expo to get a ticket, but was not quick enough. It does look after the mess last Expo that they are not doing Sorcerer's and not offering early shopping access.

I wonder if they will pre-sell some of the merchandise beforehand in the catalog, so we can see what is coming out? The sorcerer's were offered pre-sale on AP frames, etc. Wonder what they will do this year.

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
For folks who are there for the presentations, and that's the sole/primary focus, I think it's attractive. Expensive, but attractive.

If you're there for merch with presentations a bonus, not much point.

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
203   0   0
Hello All,

I have a question, need your input.

So, I am reading about the Visa member "Pre-Purchase" option the day before they go on sale to those who don't have (or want to use) their Visa Card.

I have been wondering, what exact that means? I.E. are the prices going up the next day for everyone else, etc...etc...etc...

Thank you for your feed-back.

ItzaPinfan

Noob
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hello All,

I have a question, need your input.

So, I am reading about the Visa member "Pre-Purchase" option the day before they go on sale to those who don't have (or want to use) their Visa Card.

I have been wondering, what exact that means? I.E. are the prices going up the next day for everyone else, etc...etc...etc...

Thank you for your feed-back.

I thinks it’s Disney Visa holders get to purchase tickets a day before it opens to D23/public

Thanks how I’m reading it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
203   0   0
I thinks it’s Disney Visa holders get to purchase tickets a day before it opens to D23/public

Thanks how I’m reading it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, agreed.

Which means, maybe, the 899.00 preference seating, can sell out.

Other then that?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

DisneyJ

Resident Bot
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
1. Any interest in compiling a list of everyone who will be attending?
2. If so, do you want to see it broken down by day (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)?
3. Should we create something to help identify members (example - T-Shirt)?