D23 Expo 2022

dznycrzyfmly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
At the very least, I'd like to do some pre-trading. I was going to take some photos and post to the various FB groups about a month out, after the pin event.

I wonder if we could set up a small trading area outside the Parks on Sunday night? Maybe in a hotel lobby? We'll be using our park days before the EXPO, so we won't be able to get into DLR for trading. If trading is really that scarce, though, it might change my mind about how many pins I bring...
I just found out an Instagramer that I follow is trying to get bench trading pack up and running at DLR on Sundays so there's a good chance that you will have good luck by the time of the when you are wanting to go!

lionheart

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am extremely disappointed to report that I can no longer attend the expo. I have the 3-day ticket. According to D23 customer support, they'll be opening an option to transfer your tickets to other people soon. I would love for this ticket not to go to waste. So if you were on the fence about going or want to rope in another family member/friend/body to sacrifice to the merch lines, please PM me.

PinTraderSam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am extremely disappointed to report that I can no longer attend the expo. I have the 3-day ticket. According to D23 customer support, they'll be opening an option to transfer your tickets to other people soon. I would love for this ticket not to go to waste. So if you were on the fence about going or want to rope in another family member/friend/body to sacrifice to the merch lines, please PM me.

You just have ticket for 1 person right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DisneyJ

Resident Bot
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Badges are starting to ship. You may not receive a shipping notification email. However, you can check the status here:

Click the grey section under (Orders related to this event). This is the Ticket information with a QR code. If you click this information - additional detail about the tickets will show up. Scroll down and you should see a “Status” section. Under Status it will tell you if the badges have shipped along with the tracking number.

Reactions: Ajk

FoolishMortal71

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Who is attending?

I'll be going this year! This is my first D23 so I'm excited to experience everything. Will be there Fri-Sun and doing the D23 OBB Sat. night.

Last edited:

Connies_Hobby

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
We will be there for all three days of the Expo.
Good afternoon (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Moana here... haha, just being silly.

I'm going on Friday and Sunday.

Planning a "go with the flow" experience this year. I'm Hoping for a Hall Show or two. But, I'll be happy just cruising. The Show Expo Floor and any exhibits.

I look forward to meeting up, or seeing some DPF mouseketeer faces!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk