• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Expo Designer Couples Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Expo Designer Couples Pin Set

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Hello, like everyone I would really, really, really love the new D23 designer couples pin set. Unfortunately I live in the UK and have not got much hope of obtaining this stunning set.

Just let me know your price or if you want to part trade and part cash. I will pay more than retail for them.

I really would love to have this set as I collect all the princesses and adore the designer sets.

If anyone can help a princess lover in the UK then please pm me with the details. I will be ever so grateful and can help with DS UK pins at cost.

Thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back