• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Expo Pixar Framed Pin Set Limited Edition 15 - UP!, Wall-E, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! D23 Expo Pixar Framed Pin Set Limited Edition 15 - UP!, Wall-E, etc.
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I am looking to *possibly* break up a set of the D23 Pixar Limited Edition of 15 framed set.

***I DO NOT*** have the frame in hand but I am considering buying a full set from a seller if I can sell the majority of pins for sell as I am only looking to keep 4 total out of the 50. I will not be getting the set at retail so please keep that in mind and I will not be making anything off of the prices. It will all be going toward purchasing the set.

I am only offering these pins until Friday, July 28th of next week so if the majority of these pins are not sold by then I will not buy the frame.

Shipping & Handling: Prices do not include shipping and handling, but cost would be $4 to ship within USA. International will cost more.

Deposit: I require a 50% deposit of the total of each pin group you are interested in to buy as a way to hold that group of pins so that I know the buyer is really serious about purchasing the set while waiting for the other pins to sell. The Deposit is non-refdundable in the case that you want to "drop-out" and the frame has already been bought so *PLEASE* be sure you want the pins before committing to buy.

In the case that I do not end up getting the frame all payments will be refunded.

Payment: Payment must be sent as PayPal Purchase Goods/Services.

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Last edited:
Someone is trying to sell the Inside Out ones for $300 per pin on ebay, so I could actually imagine someone asking that much per pin (not you, your prices are reasonable! But just in general.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back