• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 in CA vs. Pin Event in FL

D23 in CA vs. Pin Event in FL
Last year it was announced May 5th, so it really should be coming! Based on discounts, September has more than August, so I've been thinking September is a real possibility. Then in chat, someone mentioned that September 13 is a Friday, and that feels so perfect... that Disney won't do that! 😂

But if I am attending this one (depending on date / details / pins) I really want to book a hotel room, airfare, etc.

Last year it was announced May 5th, so it really should be coming! Based on discounts, September has more than August, so I've been thinking September is a real possibility. Then in chat, someone mentioned that September 13 is a Friday, and that feels so perfect... that Disney won't do that! 😂

But if I am attending this one (depending on date / details / pins) I really want to book a hotel room, airfare, etc.
Okay so if the event is in September (and it is looking more and more likely that it will be September), perhaps Disney will release dates and details in the next week or so (first week of May last year and one month later would be first week of June this year.) I will be keeping my eyes open. :)

Event should be announced on this page:

Just went to the WDW merch page and the format of the page has changed significantly. Opening statement says look here for merchandise pin release info. Taking these WDW website changes as a positive sign for the annual WDW event announcement. (ie, perhaps the event was waiting on the web peeps to get this revamp done and now the event will finally be listed!)

Come on Disney! We want the event info! :)

disneypinsblog.com

Disney After Dark Pin Event Date Announced - Disney Pins Blog

Breaking: The Disney After Dark 2024 Pin Event date has been announced! Here are the details.
disneypinsblog.com
disneypinsblog.com

Disney After Dark Pin Event Date Announced​

The date has officially been announced for the 2024 Disney Pin Trading Event! Disney After Dark event will take place on September 13-14, 2024 at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.

Disney After Dark Pin Event Date Announced

Disney After Dark Pin Event Date Announced
  • Where (New Location): Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort® Convention Center
  • Event Check In: Friday, September 13, 2024
  • Event Day: Saturday, September 14, 2024
  • Event Registration—Coming Soon
From Disney:

Explore a spellbinding pin collection that celebrates the wonder and excitement that happens once the sun sets at Disney Parks—where day transforms into night with an enchanting display of fireworks, light shows, parades and so much more! Our Disney villains and some of our most beloved characters are glowing with delight as this sparkling collection comes alive.

Save the Date – Saturday, September 14, 2024!
2024 Disney After Dark Pin Event
Explore a spellbinding pin collection that celebrates the wonder and excitement that happens once the sun sets at Disney Parks—where day transforms into night with an enchanting display of fireworks, light shows, parades and so much more! Our Disney villains and some of our most beloved characters are glowing with delight as this sparkling collection comes alive.
Join us on September 14, 2024, at the 2024 Disney After Dark Pin Event for a day of wonderful pin-trading activities.
Event Details

Where: Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Convention Center

Event Check-In: Friday, September 13, 2024

Event Day: Saturday, September 14, 2024

Event Registration – Coming Soon
Please continue to check back for registration details and more event information.
Event subject to change, postponement and/or cancellation without notice.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Back