• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Magical Screening PARADISE FALLS pin - Is it LE?

D23 Magical Screening PARADISE FALLS pin - Is it LE?

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
UP-10-Years-Magical-Screening-Disney-D23-Pin.jpg

Wondering if this pin is an LE pin? It isn't on PinPics yet, but this is a pin that I am so going to have to put on the top of my bucket list! -grin-

The Listing for the event states that the pin is limited edition. I don’t have it personally to check but I do have the one from the Lion King showing. That event listing also states the pin is limited edition but the pin itself is not marked as LE or with a specific LE number.

You can only get these pins from attending the screenings, which I don't know the actual # of how many tickets are sold, but I don't think it's more than a couple hundred? I've never heard of leftover pins or merch from the events being sold, so even if it's not marked with a specific edition size, yes it's an LE or LR pin

Back