• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! D23 Membership Kit Lunchbox

SOLD! D23 Membership Kit Lunchbox

brattyjedi

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I’m looking for the D23 membership kit lunchbox for this year. My mom is a member and gave me the pins but wants the lunchbox. I was planning to order one of the extra membership kits that popped up on ShopDisney, but I was waiting until I placed another order to get the free shipping and of course waited just a bit too long and they are now sold out. Anyone have a membership kit and not want the lunchbox? Happy to buy or try to negotiate a pin trade for it if I happen to have any pins of interest.

I’m looking for the D23 membership kit lunchbox for this year. My mom is a member and gave me the pins but wants the lunchbox. I was planning to order one of the extra membership kits that popped up on ShopDisney, but I was waiting until I placed another order to get the free shipping and of course waited just a bit too long and they are now sold out. Anyone have a membership kit and not want the lunchbox? Happy to buy or try to negotiate a pin trade for it if I happen to have any pins of interest.
I have one I can send you!

Back