• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING D23 MOG and DEC For Trade

TRADING D23 MOG and DEC For Trade

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Hi all! It's time for me to try to put my traders from D23 to work. Below are photos of what I have available for trade. At this time I am trying to check off some of my grailier wants. A little farther down are a couple of pics of what my current top wants are. I also have a lot of other wants on PinPics and Pin&Pop (I'm also AJK on both of those) if you want to make a pitch. Please feel free to DM me if you want to discuss any trades.
Thanks for looking!

Those princess pins are so pretty!!! You decided to not do the Heroes and Villains eh? Too bad I'm too new to have anything to trade you! Too much hero? LOL

Reactions: Ajk
Those princess pins are so pretty!!! You decided to not do the Heroes and Villains eh? Too bad I'm too new to have anything to trade you! Too much hero? LOL
Actually, you hit the nail on the head. I’ve definitely learned that I’m a villain purist and find the inclusion of heroes distracting. (Darn goody two shoes. ) And I don’t want to split the sets as they look so great together.

Actually, you hit the nail on the head. I’ve definitely learned that I’m a villain purist and find the inclusion of heroes distracting. (Darn goody two shoes. ) And I don’t want to split the sets as they look so great together.

They definitely look good together! But you never know, there might be a hero purist who doesn't want the right side of it.

Update - Sorry to say, but I've decided to hold on to the princesses for now. They just seem to be on a serious uphill trajectory so I'm going to keep them in hopes of using them for some serious grails down the road. (knock wood!) I've updated the second post accordingly.

With them off the table, I'm more open to a wider range of trades so please don't hesitate to reach out. (And thanks to all those who already have.)

Good call on holding on to the MOG Princess pins!

I don't think I have any of your ISO's but if you see anything you're interested in in my traders, LMK! My PinPics is QueenAnnaM.

Looking for Frozen cuckoo clock and Anna & Kristoff dancing.

I don't think I have any of your ISO's but if you see anything you're interested in in my traders, LMK! My PinPics is QueenAnnaM.

Looking for Frozen cuckoo clock and Anna & Kristoff dancing.
Thanks but I’m afraid both of those are gone.

Hello. I don't have any of your grails, but if you are interested in trading for your Toy Story or Alice Cuckoo clock pins, please let me know. My pinpics is the same ID as here. Thank you!

Hello. I don't have any of your grails, but if you are interested in trading for your Toy Story or Alice Cuckoo clock pins, please let me know. My pinpics is the same ID as here. Thank you!
Awesome! Alice is gone but I still have TS. I’ll check your PP and send you a DM. Probably tomorrow.