• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

D23 Red Jasmine 17" (Damaged Box + Plastic Cover)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D23 Red Jasmine 17" (Damaged Box + Plastic Cover)

Argentine

All glory to the Helix!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I have a D23 LE 500 Red Jasmine doll, whose box isn't in great condition. There are a couple of dents in the box, as well as a scratch/indent on the back of the box. See pictures below for specifics. The clear plastic is scuffed up as well. I have not tried cleaning it. I don't know where this damage came from, as she has been sitting on my shelf since I got her. It was likely this way, and I just didn't notice until I started to look for defects. The doll however, is just fine. She is number 362.

I'm asking $750 (OBO), plus shipping. Shipping VIA USPS priority varies from $25 to $65 with signature confirmation and insurance. UPS ground varies from location to location, but ranges from $31 to around $65. International shipping is available with USPS priority mail, and comes to around $70. Although, insurance cannot exceed $650 with international shipments. Please be aware of this. If you want to get estimates yourself, the dimensions of the package are: 24 L x 16 W x 10 H, 7 pounds. Use this site for USPS. I do not ship without insurance.

If you have any questions at all about this doll, please ask me. I'm more than happy to provide an answer. Paypal payments only! And I do work with layaway payments, just ask if you're interested. I'm not interested in trades, unless you have some very specific lolita dresses in my size. ;)

8.png
7.png
6.png

5.png
4.png
3.png

2.png
1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back