• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DA LE 100 Goofy - WINNER - Sangram5sandrta

Auction Ended: DA LE 100 Goofy - WINNER - Sangram5sandrta

SwinginKitten

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Congratulations sangram5sandrta!! You are winner!!!

Please PM me your address and I will send you mine for our trade!!!

Yay! I enjoyed my first trade auction even though it was small! :)

Thanks!! Sallie

Hello all!! This is my first time trying out a pin auction so bear with me! :) They seem like SO much fun!

Up for auction is a DA LE 100 pin (pinpics # 12536) of Goofy skating to celebrate Summer Fun in 2002! Today is the first day of summer so I thought this would be fitting!
There is a picture of the pin below.

Rules and Regs:

- The deadline for your bid is Sunday, June 24, at 10:00 pm Central Standard time.
- there are no reserves on this auction
- any and all bids are welcome but since I am choosing the winning bid, any pins from my wants list can only help your bid. :)
- please only post as a reply to this thread, no PM's, and if you want to edit your bid, please post a second reply with your updated bid
- I love cash, but it will not be accepted as payment for this auction. If you are just wanting to send out money to a few random strangers for no reason at all, Let us all know and we can send you a list of our addresses. :)
- if a PODM pin is included on your bid, please post a picture of the cell or a detailed description.
- each day I will post a leader board
- the winner will be announced within 30 minutes of auction ending
- last and MOST important rule, HAVE FUN!!! That is what pin trading is all about!

http://pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=12536&sid=3863.1340579847.v2

So let the bidding begin!!

Thanks everyone! Have a blessed day!

Sallie:wiggle:

Last edited:
Back