• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DCL Star War Day At Sea pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCL Star War Day At Sea pins

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
Greg and I are going on one of the cruises that has the Star Wars pins (and other merchandise) available by RSP. I am not a huge Star Wars fan, other than merely watching the movies, though I may be looking to get a few of them for our grandson. My question is.. since they are LE 3000 and some limited release, will they make good traders? I already have too many traders to keep proper track of, so should I consider adding to them? Your thoughts and opinions are much appreciated.

Last edited:
I don't think they will make good traders, but that is my opinion. If you're going to the first one, then maybe. But since the LE is so high, it's unlikely they will sell out. Plus, many DCL pins make their way to WDW (Pin Trader's Store in DTD), I wouldn't be surprised if these made their way there.

I have a TON of pins from DCL still in my traders book. They rarely get looked at and rarely do people want them. Some are LE 500, LE 750, LE 1000 etc.

Now I will get a DCL Star Wars pin because I am a nut for Star Wars! However I wont be trading 'hard' for it

thank you for the information. It is pretty much what Greg and I were thinking.

I looked the pins over.
#2, 5, 6, and 7 are all nice. The rest are kinda meh.

If you pick up those numbers Id be interested in them

Last edited:
I'm looking for the pins. I'm both a SW fan and a DCL fan. We booked the SW cruise but then we found out my wife is pregnant so we had to switch it up. My pinpics isn't entirely up to date but I'm interested in pre-trading or buying some of the pins.

I'm looking for the pins. I'm both a SW fan and a DCL fan. We booked the SW cruise but then we found out my wife is pregnant so we had to switch it up. My pinpics isn't entirely up to date but I'm interested in pre-trading or buying some of the pins.

I am so sorry, but, I just saw this post as I have not been following the thread since our original posts back in November. We have already made agreements for any pins we could possibly get.
Sending PM.

My browser sucks and I can't quote anyone, but anyone going on a cruise, if they have some SWDAS specific DCL pins that are sold on the boat I'd like one of each. OE's or whatever. I am going on the Dream next week but I doubt they will have anything for SWDAS on another boat. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back